Great chance to work with top notch team, including ex Google creatives.
If interested, send me an email at dpell…@cmaccess.com
Do you believe that design can change the world? We have the ability to directly impact the customer experiences for some of the world’s largest brands. Our CX team works across design, business and technology to help organizations create and launch new digital products and services. Our focus on craft and our lens in experience design has helped us deliver amazing work for brands like Dunkin’, Keurig and more.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us build the future. You will be joining a small but mighty team of senior designers, working across the full range of the design process from in-depth research and prototyping to user testing, product vision and visual execution. You will also partner very closely with our in-house client teams to help them to grow and scale their design practices and build the design systems and tools that power customer experiences for millions of users. The ideal candidate will be someone who embraces the spirit of craftsmanship and can lead activities that help us tirelessly polish digital products towards perfection. You enjoy being a hands-on, relish the opportunity to be a player-coach, and pride yourself on the ability to distinguish between “good” and “great” work. You’re looking for a close-knit team where you have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions from the get-go.
What you’ll do day-to-day
- Visioning – Lead activities that develop the vision and communicate the story for large, complex design projects.
- Work on a mix of UI, UX, and visual design. You’ll use design tools like Figma and Sketch to create flexible design systems and craft thoughtful wireframes, user flows and prototypes at various fidelity levels.
- Drive Alignment. You’ll facilitate feedback sessions from stakeholders and users, evaluate complex and potentially conflicting input appropriately, and synthesize into clear concepts and prototypes that communicate strategic recommendations.
- Contribute throughout the design process. You’ll see ideas through the research process to final sign off and implementation. You’ll also maintain attention to detail across project deliverables and ensure flawless delivery.
- Deeply understand our clients and their customers. You’ll partner with our clients to become an expert on the challenges their customers face. You’ll conduct research with a broad range of stakeholders to understand our clients’ needs and inform design solutions.
- Collaborate to build solutions. You’ll work across product, business and technology stakeholders to ensure that project expectations, parameters, requirements and process are mutually understood and respected.
- Design for digital ecosystems. You’ll collaborate closely with design peers to ensure that you’re considering the full product structure and ecosystem so that we create seamless end-to-end experiences for customers.
- Present and tell stories. We don’t do big reveals. We show our work raw and unvarnished early and often. This means you’ll present your ideas and insights regularly to small and large audiences across creative peers, engineers, and key client stakeholders (including senior leadership).
- Provide and seek feedback. You’ll seek feedback from other designers and our clients early and often to make sure our team is always pushing the quality bar.
What we’re looking for
- A portfolio of work showing creative digital solutions and strong visual and typographic sensibility and shows thought process for each design step.
- Industry experience designing complex responsive web experiences and applications (desktop and mobile) from inception to completion across the entire design process, including research, prototyping, usability testing and developer hand-offs. Academic-only experience is not suitable for this role. We’re looking for someone who has some hard-won experience designing in a professional setting.
- Experience in an agile environment, working closely with Product and Dev teams.
- Optimistic maker attitude, with a desire to solve problems through design and iteration.
- Experience and desire to mentor and oversee junior designers’ work when appropriate.
- Strong storytelling and communication skills, mixed with an enthusiasm for collaboration.
- Proficiency with Figma and Sketch is required. Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.