Now for the second year, our partner, O’Reilly, is accepting applications for their diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice (DEIJ) scholarship program for 2013.
UXPA Boston, along with O’Reilly, believes that innovation depends on the contributions of people with a variety of perspectives. To help members of groups underrepresented in technology develop and sharpen the skills needed to break through barriers within the field, they’re offering 500 annual scholarships that give recipients full access to the O’Reilly learning platform. Learn more about the program here.
Who is it for?
The O’Reilly DEIJ scholarship is for those from groups underrepresented in tech who want to kickstart their career, upskill, or develop new skills. These groups include women, Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, and other communities of color, the LGBTQIA+ community, veterans, and people with a physical or neurological disability.
How to apply
To be considered for an O’Reilly DEIJ scholarship, please submit your application on or before March 31, 2023.
You’ll be notified of your acceptance status by June 15, 2023.
Scholarship recipients will receive access to the O’Reilly learning platform, which includes:
- All O’Reilly books (including early release), audiobooks, and videos
- Live courses and events, including our virtual conferences and expert Q&A sessions
- On-demand courses curated by job role or desired skills
- Hands-on interactive labs and sandboxes
- Certification prep materials and practice exams
- Expert-curated content across tech and business topics