The 2021 UXPA Boston UX Fair
Welcome to the 7th Annual UX Fair, an entire day jam-packed with UX goodness. This event is for students, career changers, and UX professionals new to the field who want to network with others. We will have thought leaders on hand to provide mentoring and career guidance throughout the afternoon. Join us for a chance to hobnob with UX unicorns and other celebrities.
Note that this will be a virtual conference on Zoom.
- Sign up to be a mentor and get free admission
- Sign up to sponsor the UX Fair if you are a vendor or recruiter
- Submit a proposal for a 10-minute talk if you are an undergraduate or graduate student
Schedule (All Times Are ET)
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.: Opening Remarks
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: Keynote
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.: Break
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Ten-Minute Student Presentations
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.: Break
- 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Career Panel
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Lunch Break
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Ten-Minute Student Presentations
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.: Break
- 2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Group Mentoring Sessions
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30p.m.: Break
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Group Portfolio and Resume Reviews
Speaker information coming soon…
Career panelist information coming soon…
Interested in sponsoring the event? Take a look at the two packages for sale in this form for more details on how you can support UXPA Boston and the career development of new UX’ers. Fill out the form and we will connect with you on how to purchase the package.
How to attend remotely
Anybody registered for the event will receive an email with a link to details on how to join the online meeting. Only individuals registered for the event will be able to join the meeting. You are highly encouraged to register with the email associated with your Eventbrite account; doing so will make your access to the event link easier.
All attendees are encouraged to remain on “mute” during the event, except when called on to ask a question or during open discussion/networking time.
Can no longer attend?
Please, note there may be a waitlist for this event.
If you have signed up and are not planning to attend, please login into Eventbrite to request a refund of your ticket and free a spot for someone else.