Sorry everyone, we have to cancel the picnic due to the vagaries of NE weather. We’ll see you next year!
The annual picnic is back! It’s our day to celebrate all the hard work the local UX community does during the year. Come relax with friends old and new.
If you’ve presented at our conference, hosted a meeting, mentored, or sponsored an event, this is your chance to reap the reward. We thank you, and bear offerings of food and libations.
- Please feel free to bring significant others, children, and pets, and of course some food to share.
- Danehy park is near Fresh Pond in Cambridge. Please view Eventbrite for map and directions.
The picnic is pot-luck, so please bring food to share:
- Make it at home, or
- Pick it up on the way. (There is a Whole Foods Market in the neighborhood, and a Trader Joe’s across Route 2 from the Whole Foods.)
- We will provide drinks, cups, paper plates, napkins, plastic forks, knives & spoons.
- Alcohol & barbecuing are not allowed in Danehy Park.