UPA Boston is pleased to invite you to a talk about Decision Architecture, hosted by Bank of America.
Decision Architecture and UX
Todd is browsing your website, contemplating the products and services you offer.
- Do you know how your design is affecting his decisions?
- Do you know how to leverage his natural decision making strategies in order to design an effective decision making experience?
Research shows that decision making context drives decision outcomes. From a UX design perspective, this is huge. It means that what we design has a direct impact on how people decide. This is important because how people decide has a direct impact on the bottom line.
In this engaging presentation, we’ll look at what the research says about how people decide and what affects the decision making process. We’ll also look at real world examples of how and why the design context drives specific decision outcomes. You’ll walk away with a fresh perspective on how people make decisions and how to better design for end-user decision making.
Our Host: Bank of America
Please note: BOA will not admit you unless you are on the RSVP list – please make sure to register if you are planning on attending.
Special thanks for our host for the evening, Bank of America.
When: Thursday, October 27th, 2011.
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm Refreshments & Networking
- 7:00 – 7:30 pm Announcements
- 7:30 – 9:00PM Presentations and Q&A